Centra Park Estate Industrial Development
- Location - Yatala, QLD
- Completion Date - February 2007
- Value - $20 Million
- Client - MCD Australia
The Centra Park Estate industrial development is a key parcel of industrial land and one of the first major developments delivered in Yatala.
SEE Civil undertook the bulk andd etailed earthworks for the site as well as some civil works.
The earth retaining required at the site was the catalyst for SEE Civil to develop their innovative Rock Block retaining wall system. Rock Block maximises land yields by allowing for hard compaction against the retaining walls, making it possible to build pavements and other structures directly above walls.
Scope Of Works
- Cut to fill of approximately 1.3 million cubic metres of earthworks materials, including fills up to 9 metres high and cuts up to 14 metres.
- Manufacture and installation of 15,000 square metres of retaining walls up to 12 metres high, including the installation of stabilised earth grid systems. SEE Civil ustilised their in-house developed Rock Block retaining wall system to construct the walls.
- Onsite crushing and reuse of site won material.
- Protection and regeneration of a nearby creek
- Construction of road pavements
- Supply of drainage and concrete aggregates
- Onsite batching of more than 13,000 cubic metres of concrete
Logan Link Industrial Estate