Location - Goonellabah, NSW
Value - $4.2 million
Client - McCloy Group
Eastwood Estate is a residential subdivision being constructed in the Lismore City Council region by the McCloy Group. At completion, the site will hosts 135 residential lots across a 21 hectare parcel.
SEE Civil is constructing the first stage of the development including an entry road and statement, services infrastructure, retaining walls, internal road construction, sewer pump station and hard and soft landscaping features.
Scope of Works
- Design, manufacture, construction and certification of 800 square metres of SEE Civil Rock Block wall.
- Clearing & Earthworks to a site with difficult terrain (steep), natural springs, and a large volume of floating basalt rock.
- Construction of trunk Stormwater, Sewerage and Water Infrastructure to service future stages of the development.
- Procure, supply, installation and commissioning of Sewer Pump Station.
- Landscape works including Site Entry Feature.
- Roadworks with 5,300 square metres of Asphalt Surfacing.
South Lismore Flood Mitigation Works