Logan Link Industrial Estate
- Location - Berrinba, QLD
- Completion Date - 2012
- Value - $11.25 Million
- Client - CIP Developments/Hatia Properties
- 7 Large Lots
- Environmental Zones
- 700m internal heavy Duty pavements
- 220,000m3 cut/fill under level 1
- Material ranged from CBR1 to CBR15. This ranged from wet clay to sandstone.
- Over 1,800 m2 (face) Rock Block retaining structures up to 5.5m high. Designed, manufactured and certified by SEE Civil
- Over 40 Ha clearing and grubbing.
- Over 1km stormwater piping including box culverts
- Construction of multiple “bio Basins” including filter media, sediment for bay etc
- Sewer up to 6m deep at 315 dia
- Construction of an elevated piled bridging structure for sewer/water crossing.
- Construction of upgrade works for DTMR road No. 200
- Road Name – Wembley Road from Scrubby Creek to Pagewood road
- Deep lift pavement – additional on & off slip lanes
- 3 x Signalised intersections
- Length 600m
- Construction under heavy traffic conditions & includes night works
- Stormwater construction of over 600m pipe system including crossing of Wembley Road (TMR Road)
This project is required to meet QTMR and SEE Integrated Management System (IMS) requirements ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and AS/NZS 4802
Design and construction of RockBlock retaining wall system to suit the developer and TOLL needs
The site earthworks had some challenges with the variable materials ranging from low quality clay to sandstone.
This site also had a low-lying area where an environmental zone was maintained.
The works were under the control of 3 authorities, which added some complications. They were Brisbane City Council, Logan Council and TMR. The complications were mainly to do with any interface between the authorities.