Pacific Pines Residential Development
- Location - Pacific Pines, QLD
- Completion Date - September 2014
- Value - $225 Million
- Client - Stockland Developments
Pacific Pines is large master-planned community on the Gold Coast. The 200 hectare site was progressively transformed into the residential and mixed-use community it is today over the 18 years between 1996 and 2014.
SEE Civil undertook the earthworks and civil construction for around 5,000 residential lots within the estate.
Scope of Works
- Construction of internal roads including divided roads, signalised intersections and new intersections with state controlled roads
- Around 5 million cubic metres of earthworks with approximately 50 per cent being rock which required blasting and ripping
- Construction of more than 20 kilometres of rigid and flexible pavements
- Installation of approximately 1.8 kilometres of water reticulation
- Construction of sewer infrastructure including gravity and rising mains and three pump stations
- Construction of stormwater infrastructure including major RCBC through natural water courses
- Construction of three Bebo arch structures, including the use of a natural water course diversion