- Location - Pallara, QLD
- Completion Date - September 2017
- Value - $ 16 Million
- Client - Stockland Developments
Pallara is a resential community development located in Willawong, Queensland. SEE Civil completed the earthworks and civil construction for six resdential stages of the development as well as an external road upgrade and trunk sewer construction.
SEE Civil's works including significant fill import, internal and external pavement construction and significant works with service infrastructure including high voltage power and working adjacent to a major gas trunk line.
Scope of works
- Working with more than 220,000 cubic metres of combined earthworks including imported fill
- Construction of around 30,000 square metres of asphalt
- Installation of approximately kilometres of stormwater drainage
- Construction of culvert structures including a four-cell culvert
- More than 6 kilometres of combined sewer and water reticulation
- Construction of a 1.2 kilometre trunk sewer at 7 metre depths
- Works were undertaken within a declared Fire Ant Zone requiring strict environmental management
- Significant works with services including a HV power relocation and works near a major gas trunk line
- External roadworks included 200mm deep lift asphalt pavement and construction under live traffic with complex traffic switch requirements