See yourself at SEE Group
SEE Group is a diverse and flexible employer providing long-term career opportunities for our employees. Across our operations we work on challenging projects that allow our employees to grow and develop with us.
We're not afraid to innovate and encourage employees and teams to see ideas through from concept to delivery. A role at SEE Group business offers you the opportunity to be a part of a dynamic and growing organisation with all the benefits of a family-owned business.
No matter which site you're working on, or where your office is, you'll be a part of a group of companies that supports and values you. At SEE Group, we're committed to investing in our people to ensure they can always perform at their best and are ready to take the next step in their careers. Our teams are the perfect mix of innovative thinking and tried and tested experience, allowing every employee to be their best while growing and developing in their role.
Why SEE Group?
A role with SEE Group offers:
- Corporate procedures and policy (including Safety) that places you at the centre of risk management processes and values your input and opinion.
- Career progression and professional development opportunities across a range of businesses and sectors. Transitioning across SEE Group businesses is encouraged, especially where it allows you to grow and develop.
- Opportunities to take charge of your health and wellbeing through the Road2Health, employee health and wellbeing program.
- Access to our employee assistance program to help you perform at your best.
- A workplace that has embraced all the benefits of a diverse and inclusive workforce offering flexible and inclusive workplaces that recognise high performance, supports 'good ideas' and promotes a healthy work-life balance.
- Opportunities to celebrate your success through formal and informal rewards and recognition programs.
- The opportunity to be part of a strong organisational culture that encourages and supports passion, innovation, collaboration, accountability and empowerment.
Training & Development
Training and developing our employees is one of the keys to our 30 successful years in the industry. We provide apprenticeships, traineeships and a structured graduate program to support people to start their career in the construction industry as well as study-at-work opportunities and study assistance programs to help our people develop and grow.
Work with us
Apply today for our available roles