- Location - Ripley, QLD
- Completion Date - Current
- Value - $25 Million
- Client - Okeland Communities
Providence Estate is Okeland Communities' (formerly Amex Corporation) premiere master-planned community development in Queensland. Located in the Ripley Valley Priority Development area, at completion Providence will be home to up to 20,000 residents living in 7,000 homes.
The Providence site covers 700 hectares of land. SEE Civil has completed the earthworks and civil construction of some 27 individual staged works at Providence combining urban residential, retail and community infrastructure developments as well as major upgrades to existing road infrastructure and associated services.
Scope of Works
- Bulk and detailed earthworks for a range of lot including residential, commerical and community infrastructure
- Installation of all stormwater drainage, including temporary erosion and sediment control during earthworks operations
- Installation of water and sewer reticulation
- High specification urban landscaping, including hard and soft scape elements
- Installation of all services including water, sewer, trunk sewer, electrical and telecommunications
- Extensive retaining structures
- Construction of temporary and permanent biofiltration basins
- Installation of a large temporary underground water treatment facility to facilitate sewer requirements until permanent connections to the sewer network could be completed
Ecco Ripley Estate