- Location - Mount Isa, Queensland
- Start date - Oct 2015
- Completion date - Nov 2021
- Client - MMG
In 2015 SEE Civil were approached by Century Mine to establish our modular trommel to produce three products for environmental works at the mine. The machine needed to be able to take up to 1500 size rock and be able to process 1,000 tonnes per hour.
The work was completed in October and November of 2015 with the total quantity of 150,000 tonnes of rock products being produced.
The machinery had been engineered and built by SEE in our Chinderah facility and its performance exceeded expectations.
Scope of works
- Onsite crushing and screening using SEE Civil’s customised trommel
- Total quantity of rock produced = 150,000 tonnes
- Three products produced:
- Revetment Rock (400mm – 1500mm)
- Trap rock (160mm – 400mm)
- Fines (Minus 160mm)
Aquilla Project - Overland Conveyor and Pit G Civil Works
Three Chain Road and Dawson Highway