- Location - Coomera, QLD
- Completion Date - October 2015
- Value - $6.6 Million
- Client - QM Properties
The Coomera Quays estate is a 54 lot, canal side development in the northern gold Coast area. SEE Civil undertook all earthworks and civil infrastructure construction for the development. The canals of Coomera Quays are man-made, SEE Civil undertook all construction including dredging, piling and revetment works.
Scope of Works
Marine-side earthworks including the excavation, treatment and reuse of around 75,000 cubic metres of acid sulfate soil material
- Construction of canals including sheet piling, dredging and dewatering and construction of revetment walls in a marine environment
- The revetment walls totalled around 850 metres of cast insitu concrete.
- Construction of all internal roads and pavements for the 54 lot development (around 7000 square metres)
- Construction of a 1.6 kilometre external water main including an approximately 800 metre duplication of an existing main.
- Construction of approximately 1.2 kilometres of sewer infrastructure including both gravity and vacuum sewer systems.
- Construction of bio retention devices
- Road widening works for an external entry road
Pacific Pines Residential Development